The shipping industry's most powerful market insight tool.
An upgrade for your intelligence systems.
At a glance...
- A single view of AIS, land, vessel, port, cargo and commodity data
- Visualised positions, port traffic and weather.
- Create and manage multiple fleets. Filter by vessel type, ownership, size, laden-status, year and more
- Set up alerts based on vessel status, expected time of arrival, zone entry, actual arrive and departure
- View weather patterns, density maps and export port callings.
Sea/net will be used by Chartering and Shipping teams.
Lookout for the recording training sessions.
Get to know Sea/net
Watch this 30 minute overview of Sea/net to understand how you can gain deeper insights to inform better strategies.
This website has been prepared by Maritech Group for the purposes of onboarding Rio Tinto to the SeaFix/ platform. The site is not indexed on search engines and is only available to those who have access to the direct URL. Data collected within this site will only be shared with Rio Tinto. Please do not share this site with external parties.